Mercury® 5.7L V10 400hp Verado® outboard continues the legendary Verado engine family’s legacy of providing premium marine performance. With the strength of the outboard segment’s first V10 naturally aspirated powerhead, they deliver extraordinary power and capabilities so you can confidently explore beyond the horizon. Take command of the water with innovative SmartCraft® technologies and advanced digital controls that make boating effortless.
SMOOTH, QUIET, REFINED
Industry-leading technologies that minimize noise, vibration and harshness ensure that V10 Verado outboards deliver an unsurpassed boating experience that delights the senses without overpowering them. At idle, cruise and wide-open throttle, they’re quieter than all other outboards in their class.
EFFICIENT ALL-AROUND PERFORMANCE
V10 Verado outboards are calibrated to deliver full performance on 87-octane fuel, with a host of efficiency-enhancing features such as a hydrodynamic gearcase, engine-specific Revolution X™ prop, closed loop fuel system and Advanced Range Optimization (ARO) that optimize fuel economy to extend your range on the water.
MORE INNOVATIONS AND OPTIONS
- High-displacement 5.7-liter powerhead makes tackling tough conditions and moving heavy loads a breeze
- Performance-inspired quad-cam design propels boats ahead with exceptional speed and acceleration
- Rugged, engine-specific gearcase optimizes handling and control
- Class-leading 150-amp alternator swiftly charges battery systems to support onboard electronics
- Large-diameter Revolution X™ prop enhances steering authority, efficiency and accelerationecise handling and total control of your boat with no cables and no hesitation.
DIGITAL THROTTLE & SHIFT
- Digital Throttle and Shift (DTS) uses electronic signals instead of cables to provide precision control of throttle and shift.
- On multi-engine boats you can control all engines with one lever.
- DTS comes equipped with several innovative features, including Cruise Control, Smart Tow, Troll Control and push-button start / stop.